Re: stereo looper with midi?

On Jan 22, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

If I was to get a hardware based solution I would also look into two second hand EDP's. For my personal style that would give me the most musical and creative bang for the buck. But this is a difficult choice because the Looperlative is constantly being upgraded software wise while the EDP's functionality is freezed. You never know when the Looperlative may "catch up". And for some musician's application the Looperlative is already today the most accurate looper, it all depends on what you want to do.

i'm curious as to what functions the looperlative lacks that the edp has that makes it better for you.

thanks