Re: OT: AbletonLive + GR2 ? Kore?

I checked out the demo (as should you) and I found
that while the tone was often good and there was some
interesting patches, but the extra latency bugged me.
Also, by the time you buy Guitar Rig (I think they're
on v3 now) you could buy a Tonelab SE which I felt did
sound a lot better.

Mark

--- "Veda, Qua" <qua.veda@intel.com> wrote:

> I'm considering moving to MacPro Core2 system.
> Anyone using GuitarRig2
> ?   Kore?       I'm thinking of hosting this on
> AbletonLive6. seems like
> the new MacPro would have enough power to run this
> s/w with multiple
> instances of synths, FX etc.
>
> If I don't move to MacPro right away,  I may try
> using GR2 and maybe
> Kore on my PC/Sonar.
>
> I'd appreciate hearing your experience, esp.
> regarding ease of use, and
> sound quality.   pro/con, recommendations
>
> You may contact me off-List if you feel this is too
> off-topic.
> -Qua

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.