Re: FCB1010 UnO Firmware

On 24 jan 2007, at 06.13, L.A. Angulo wrote:
> link didnt work but i finally found the specs
> thanx anyway man!

If you look at the link above you can see that it has been truncated
to run over two lines. That often happens to links posted at mailing
lists, so it might be good to know how to deal with it ;-))  What you
should do when that happens is to copy and paste (1) the first line
of the link and (2) the second line of the link into the address
field of your web browser. Then press Return and the web link will work.

In this particular case there is a "%" character in the URL. This
should be kept because, even if it wasn't there in the original code
on the server, it is automatically added by the web server
application since the web designer used an empty space in the file
name. It just lame old Behringer letting clumsy amateurs make their
web pages!!!  ;-))

per