Re: OT:Mac: bootcamp

On 26 jan 2007, at 18.26, Stefan Tiedje wrote:

> All this is safe on Mac and dead unsafe on PC. I'd even never
> connect to the internet on windows, its a nightmare.

You must be "a mac guy"?  ;-)

> Just compare: On windows about several thousand new viruses, worms
> etc every day!

Here's some funny statistics I read the other day:
When you jack the broadband cable into your new Windows PC you have
five minutes left before the box is taken over by online hackers.
That's today's statistics. So if you go for internet work in Windows
you should buy a PC with Anti Virus Software pre installed, 'cause
you wont even have the time to buy it online, download and install
it ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)