Re: new vid online

On 28 Jan 2007 at 14:14, Per Boysen wrote:

> lady! I enjoyed the music as well, but I found myself longing for a
> better audio fidelity then the "U-tube sound".

I also recorded it on mini-disk and synced up that with the video,
but it sounded the same once uploaded ;(

> camera man would have wandered around a bit more, filming over your
> shoulder on those boxes inside your rack and also filmed a little
> more of the audience and the beautiful room where it all happened.

Me too, but he was doing it for a favour, so I mustn't grumble.

> if it wasn't for the music I would never watch "a guy with
> guitar checking his email" for that long ;-))

I was tempted to add a load of 70s video effects to try and inject
some excitement into it. There's no doubt about it, looping isn't
very visual, not the way I do it anyway ;)

All the best,

Nick Robinson