airFX

On 29 Jan 2007 at 12:06, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> nick.....put your AIR FX up on a boom mic stand

With my covers band I do that, so the singer can "improve" my solos
with the ring mod & pitch effect. I tried it near my knees and
various other parts of the anatomy, but feel the hand is best. In
order to have some kind of control in my loopy sets, it rests on a
table, as does my arm, so I can move in and out slowly and *almost*
under control.

It's a great device and so sad they're not developing it further.

All the best,

Nick Robinson