Re: Vedr. video of live looping performance

Okay, here comes the unavoidable gear talk :-):

hardware:
Apple G4 PB
M-Audio interface
Behringer FCB1010 foot pedal
Evolution UC-16 midi controller

software:
RAX (virtual mixer)
SooperLooper
Augustus Loop
an array of (mostly free) quirky plugins

How do I use it? I wish I knew and could thereby introduce at least some
consistency to my looping ventures!

Nico
www.recpro.ch
www.myspace.com/nicospahni