Echoplex for sale ***SUPER SALE***. Last time I promise

Title: Echoplex for sale ***SUPER SALE***. Last time I promise

Ok, I need cash quick so here goes.  Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus. Blackface, loop IV software, maxxed out memory, comes with footcontroller (whiteface).  EDP is in very very very good shape, some very minor rack rash and the output volume pot is missing the plastic knob. It works fine, just doesn't have the plastic piece that attaches to the pot.  The footcontroller has normal players wear and tear. Is in great shape functionally , good to very good shape cosmetically.

BLOWOUT 1 DAY ONLY SALE
PRICE $600.00  + shipping.