Re: Imogen&Zoe

Krispen wrote about Miro's rack case:
"Yeah, and his coffin sized rack weights about five freakin' tons...I
remember lifting into Bill Walker's vehicle!  He could have fit at least
three stowaways in that thing."

 I should say that Miro's incredibly moving set more than made up for the
hassle of getting his gear around.
It was really beautiful and we were incredibly priviliged to have him come
all the way from Finland to play.

That acknowledgement being said and done:

I was so unprepared for the size of that monstrous case that
I tore the hell out of the back of my dad's SUV trying to
get it in the last time.

I was so afraid to tell Dad that I had damaged his car and was sure
he was going to be livid with me.

He astonished me by saying,   "Ahhh, Rick,  this would be too costly
to repair and noone sees the interior of the back of this car anyway,
don't worry about it at all.   Let's just leave it."

It was such a stressful week that I almost started crying when he forgave
it so effortlessly,   but that's the kind of man he was.

Not many know but generously supplied transportation for every single past
live looping festival............letting me save money by letting me rent
cheesy cheap
assed rental car and then allowing me to trade it for his beautiful big SUV
for a week and a half so I could get everyone and their gear to the
airport
and back
those many times.

I'm sure going to miss him and his amazing generosity and support for all
of
us.

Rick