Acoustic Guitar effects quest

i my ongoing quest for a good efx proccessor for my
stereo acoustic guitar id like to have your input.
At first i was looking for a 2 input stereo floor unit
with tuer poly octave, boost, chorus, delay and reverb
 but there isnt any out there as far as i know.So now
i am looking for a rack unit and
I need the follwing features:

A)2 input and stereo outs for my acoustic stereo
preamp output,i am using a magnetic and transducer.
B)poly octave effect that tracks acoustic guitar good
enough for looping bass sounds(like the boss Oc-3)
C)boost
D)tap delays,old analog dealys and echo simulations
E)easy readable tuner
F)if possible overdrive or distortion
G)A good EQ
H)dual independent channel proccessor

my recent considerations are:
TC electronics G-force
the latest lexicon boxes like the mx series

My regards to you and thanx for sharing your
experience!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games.