Re: a VERY early demo

Hi Matt thanks very much for your input here.

>I think you've got something here.  As you refine the tracks, leave  some
>of the raw/unpolished feel
hehe no worry about that, once you have put my crappy guitar through my
noisy pedals and into my nasty lofi recorder ;)... i know what you mean
though, there are some sounds on this demo while picked relativly at
random
that i find very listenable.

  I heard a more dynamic ending...with more
>clashing/ chaotic guitar work.
Yup not a bad idea, at the moment I am working on a way to spin the whole
thing into reverse at the end for a big cinimatic outro, but i have to
make
sure I can do this live , while singing etc..I feel very strongly about
that
, i never do stuff in recordings i cant pull off live.

  Keep us
>posted as  things develop.

will do

>Nice vocals, too.

aww ta very much mate, it was late at night and the rest of the family
where
in bed so i kind of half whispered it, i really like how that sounded, may
take that on more on other tracks

Phill Myonemanband

http://www.msn.txt4content.com/