Re: Re- my first loop

yeah, I agree Rune... nice! Very 'beat'. Some sounds like guitar and some sounds like samples. MIDI guitar?

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 7-Feb-07, at 12:53 AM, rune fagereng wrote:

Hi !

Nice stuff. Is it guitar ?

Rune Fagereng

--- Dirk Wilbert <dwilbert@rhein-zeitung.de> skrev:

Hello,
this is the first looping piece I recorded that I
like - happened quite
by accident this evening, when I was playing around
with the Mo-FX delay
and the alesis metavox - suddenly the basic loop was
there and I started
to jam over it.
I think it's funny that I didn't use Mobius or the
Digitech Jamman
Looper (that I bought for this ;-)- must be kind of
a sign not to focus
too much on the technical part of looping.

http://www.wilbertmusic.de/Mo-FX_2.mp3
<http://www.wilbertmusic.de/Mo-FX_2.mp3>
Hope you enjoy it.

Dirk

www.runefagereng.com
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com