Re: RC-50 wierdness

Sorry to butt in.  I'm not an RC 50 user, but I think I understand.

You'll have to use some sort of time clock sync.  Your RC 50 and your computer are using two different clocks which will, invariably, run at slightly different speeds.  No clock is perfect.  But if you slave one to the other, they'll be running off the same clock, and then things will line up.

--Josh