Acetone EC-1 demo online

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V2b7fhDUB3U

Just polished this S.O.B. up and gave it a run through last night and made
a short video. Nothing like the real thing. Comments/questions welcome.

One interesting things about this model (apparently an almost exact
knockoff of the Roland RE101 with different controls) is that it uses a
short tape only as big as the loop itself. The other space echos I've
played with from multivox to the Rolands always had those long tapes that
bundled up and did the sound on sound thing. This is a bit more immediate
and raw in it's sound IMO. Very nice actually and the Echoplexlike sliders
on top and on the face are a nice touch.

Anyone have or know who might have the schematics on these things? I'd
like to keep her running smooth.

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com