New semi looped tune and Happy Valentine's!

Hi Folks!

As the wind whips around us and the snow keeps piling up I wrote this
instrumental tune called, "Dreams of the Black Sea."  Close your eyes, feel
the warmth of the water, and go back in history....

 Feel free to check it out at: www.myspace.com/bohdanovich

It's all me, one take...

Happy Valentine's Day to all....

~Peace, Warmth and Love~

Plish

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.--Robert Frost
Love is a great beautifier.--Louisa May Alcott
Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every
hand.--Mother Teresa
Love is all you need.--Paul McCartney
Love is a better teacher than duty.--Albert Einstein
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.--Euripides