Re: More RC-50 Patch Selection

Well... I haven't done this but I'm betting you can do this with the Behringer FCB10 or whatever the number is. I'd look at the MIDI implementation part of the manual.

I find all the footwork to be a bit of a pain in the butt too. But I think some of the guys on this list are as good with their feet as they are with their hands.

I think this might be the reason to check out Looperlative - more loops at once.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846