Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

Jeffrey...here's some friendly ....whatever you want to call it :-).
I've been given advise to try various products like looperlative for my
clients.  We've researched and found the product lacking in several
aspects that are requirements for the high end applications/perceived
needs of these people.

That's what I meant by 'ultimate' in the first place.  Something that
meets the needs of high end users as I'm hearing them at this time.  But
also something that incorporates several things I haven't seen in a
product to date that would I believe have some mass appeal which I'm not
going to discuss at this time because I'm *not* a lawyer or
independently wealthy person and if I pour my life into this I hope to
at least make enough to live on from the project.   I don't have aid
from anyone which allows me to be a hobbyist.  So if I make a product
I'm going to aim at making it something that will be substantially
better than the competition because that's the only way to make it
worthwhile.  If I feel in my research that I can't provide that then
I'll back off the project of course.  BUT THIS IS HOW GREAT THINGS COME
TO BE...so please.  I'm just inquiring.  No harm in that.  The volume
and individual outs issues were just initial ones presented to me as
needs by Todd Green and another client and are commong knowledge so I
feel free to discuss those.  IN ANOTHER POST RECENTLY I MENTIONED PITCH
CONTROLLING.

Anyway I dont' find anything friendly about your post.  I'm not saying
looperlative isn't 'professional level'.  I'm saying that a couple of
the clients I am dealing with are crying out for some other things and
that *in* the professional market are people who would find great
advantage in having individual outs etc.

PLEASE...try emailing me instead of making a public spectacle like this
before you are sure of what you are talking about with me.  I in NO way
meant looperlative isn't a pro product.  It has impressive specs but
lacks some things a couple people have been talking to me about getting
on a product.   -Bob