From: Domenick Swentosky [mailto:domenick@greytime.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:04 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RC-50 Feedback Issue -- Software Fix?

I have one more question about the RC-50 if I may.

I'm reading through the archives about the lack of feedback control on
the RC-50 being a big drawback, and I've read through Buzap's solution
to the problem.

I am wondering if this is something that Boss can address in a future
software upgrade, or would they have to issue a new unit?  I obviously
have no expertise in this realm, but it seems that many of you do.

Thanks for you time.

Enjoy the day.
Domenick