Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

On 18 feb 2007, at 11.42, andy butler wrote:

>> Quick show of hands.  Does anyone find that their musical ambitions
>> are being stymied by the resolution of their volume pedal?
>
> hand
>

> the transition from 1 to zero in 7-bit volumes is rather sudden,
> I've used feedback for fadeouts as a workaround to this very problem

Yes, I too used a lot of feedback fadeouts with the EDP and the
Repeater. Today when using a laptop armed with Mobius I have also
adapted the third method of home cooked scripts. These works as an
auto-fad and once you kicked the fade pedal you can't speed up or
slow down the fading process. Quite often that is what you want,
since you are busy playing or building parallel loops while the fade
is happening.

As I said earlier, it would be interesting to see the planned feature
chart for this new looper. What functions will it offer the user?
Come on, please tell us!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)