Re: Bought My First Looper - Here's the problem

On 19 feb 2007, at 17.39, x031661-loopers@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm surprised it's not a standard feature in any looper that allows
> multiple loops and is performance oriented.

The Looperlative can do that. If you can can dig up a used Repeater
it also does it... in a way. In software you can use Mobius for that.

> I guess most of the time I've hear performers use loopers it seems
> to be used this way - one continuously building loop.

Well, we all have to start somewhere ;-))  Keep going to looping
concerts and you will hear different stuff as well.

> Or they just use it as a backing track to solo over in the middle
> of the song.

I bet you heard that at some music trade show?

> It sounds like the EDP would be ideal though.

Yes, if you can live with mono. But the EDP doesn't play multiple
loops in parallel, only in a linear way. Otherwise two matched units
would do (as would Mobius - both linear and parallel, if you don't
mind bringing a computer for the hardware).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)