Re: oil can oil

The one I have here is a Fender Dimension IV.  It's in really nice
shape.  One nick above the power light and very decent covering even.  I
looked into it years ago, found out the oil wasn't available that we
could see and left it sat there; having looked over all connections and
stuff.  So while I can't assure there isn't another problem my suspician
is that if you get the oil in there it'll work.  I suppose there are
bushing that let it leak out?  Anyyway let me know what you think a fair
price is if you're into it.  These are pretty rare.  None on the bay
right now or in comleted listings. -Bob