Re: ontology and epistemology of aesthetics

midifriedchicken said,
"And we move swiftly to the subject of "Who listens to this shit anyway?"
Answer: Not really anybody. I mean, I love it, but if you play "New" music
for most people, they get that glazed look in their eye and start looking
at
their watch...............Thats why I have 2 sometimes 3 setlists ready at
all times. One for money, one for art and one more for money."

God forbid that you should make music because YOU love it.

Rick