Re: fcb1010: WICH BAG ?

On 23 feb 2007, at 17.52, Fabio Anile wrote:

> Hi people,
> wich kind of bag do you raccomend for the FCB1010 ?
> Thanx

We mangled this thread half a year ago and as one thing I learned
then (posted by Zoe Keating) I that you can buy a violin box and rip
out the interior foam to get a nice FCB box. But then I found this
bigger flight case (Peli case) that is long enough to store a FCB
plus other things, so I went for that solution instead. There is a
less expensive brand available, as an alternative to Peli, that Jeff
Keiser has. We compared them during Y2K6 Looping fest Santa Cruz and
it seemed that Jeff's was as good as Peli although NASA uses Peli for
their instruments (but they do not loop - well... eventually around
the moon, but not in music... I think).

I also have a softcase/gig-case for the FCB which is fine when you go
for local gigs. But as usual with those soft cases the zippers break
too easily. My zippers were good for one week and that was four years
ago. I still use the softcase now and then but I have to wire it up
with a huge rubber band. Not very pro  ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)