Live looping at the Knitting Factory this Tuesday

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know I'll be performing at the Knitting Factory main stage this coming Tuesday. I will be doing live looping and processing using my custom Kyma patches.

Pated invite below.

-- Sarth

===================

A warm winter greetings to you all.

It is with pleasure and pride we announce Lucibel Crater has been asked to join forces with the inveterate Subtle ( http://subtle6.com ) this coming Tuesday night at the Knitting Factory main space. This Subtle sextet is visiting our gnarly town all the way from Oakland as part of their national tour ... before they meet up with TVOTR to spread their message far and wide. Together we will provide an evening of unprecedented elecro-organic imaginings.

For those of you familiar with the Knitting Factory main space, you of course know this famed venue provides room for hundreds of wonderful Lucibel friends, supporters, family, and fans. This is your first opportunity to watch Luci from a balcony, and to buy tickets in advance.

We hope you elect to do so. And bring friends. This invitation is for a gathering so large, we even invite you to bring strangers. Help us give these fearsome travelers a memorable stop on their tour. Discover why Beck felt compelled to do a remix on their last album.

Lucibel Crater (with Subtle)
Tuesday, February 27th
Knitting Factory main space  tickets ($12)
74 Leonard Street
8 pm doors

up-to-date info at: http://lucibelcrater.com/

Much Love,