Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V07 #150

> It's just that some philosophers,
> not
> just
> 20th century (there were Greeks and middle age thinkers who thought
> this
> way
> too), argued that questions like "What is Good?" or "What is Beauty"
> are not
> really questions, but language structures that lead us down a myriad
> of
> rabbit
> holes.

Indeed they did.  I disagree with them, as have many others.  Rather
than continue this discussion, I'll just offer my rebuttal philosopher
to anyone interested- Plato- and leave it at that.

“I saw too many people die, and a lot of people didn’t see any of that.
They had a press conference and left. I’m looking up, fighting this
incredible battle, and they’re doing press conferences and lying to the
people. They’re telling them 40,000 troops are in New Orleans. It was all
bull.”  -Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.