Re: looping pedal with decay?

The only things that I know of that will do what you
describe are delay pedals.  I think the Giga delay
would be your best bet, but I'd also read somewhere
that this one artist(I can't remebmer his name) uses
Eventide rack mount processors set up with an
algorhythm that was set with a 95% feedback so that
his loops would decay over time. That sounds more like
what you want, but that stuff is way expensive.  Other
than that, sounds like all you need is a digital delay
unit with copious anmounts of time and to be able to
set the  feedback setting as needed to make the loops
decay over time.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail