Re: AW: VSTi piano - or other laptop synth

I agree, Kontakt is really good IMO.  Also you can get
a lot of ROMplers that use the Kontakt engine.  What I
did is start with one of those (Morphology) and then
just paid the upgrade price to get a full version of
Kontakt.  Kind of expensive, but a lot for the money.

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> Kontakt
>
> > Sampler is the word I am looking for --- not just
> a piano
> > (though I can't even find a good free VST piano
> out there).

It's here! Your new message!