Re: OT: Rush (was: Why contemporary music sounds terrible)

This is the link, but it's dead for the moment (if not forever).

http://www.prorec.com/prorec/articles.nsf/articles/8A133F52D0FD71AB86256C2E005DAF1C

Generally closeted Rush fan here too...there's a really brief clip of a
new tune on their site which sounds refreshingly classic.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com