Re: Immersive sound

Very late chiming in here, but I was reminded of the amazing performance
by Andre LaFosse at The Monkey - Dominic Frasca's 5.1 surround
performance space in NYC (www.themonkeynyc.com ).  I  was  amazed by the
sonic soup Andre created with 5 EDPs each directed to a different speaker.

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200503/msg00518.html
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200503/msg00589.html

I'm happy to see that The Monkey again has an active music calendar, as
it appeared that not much was happening there for a while.  I suppose
it's possible that Dominic was on the road himself - he's a very
talented and unique player who I saw at the New York Guitar Festival
Marathon at the 92nd Street 'Y'.

Anyway, talk about immersive!

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY