Seattle Loopfest

  It IS  Artis,he wants to do it a week or two after Santa Cruz. He was
extremely enthusiastic at y2k6  which will sort of be the template..I'm
goingf to try to make some hookups etc. I can't do a lot from here ,Santa
Cruz ,but what is needed is a good small crew of Allies that can get the
foundational stuff together,venue,promo tech,actual day of show
production,also known as in and out.
  I think in Seattle it  should  be possible to draw a decent crowd,esp
with
all the emphasis on originality in the local music scene. When I was last
there in th elate 90s it was totally uncool to play covers in club bands.

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at
MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701