Re: short piece of music in a kind of cinematic style posted

The issue is that your browser doesn't know that an m4a file should
be treated as audio, so it's opening it as text, like an xml file.
What you're seeing is the textual representation of the digital audio
file.  If you will ctrl+click the link in Per's e-mail and save the
file to your Mac first, you'll be able to listen to it from there.

--Josh