Re: RC-50 Software update question

Quoting midifriedchicken@comcast.net:

> And...? Have you noticed a difference?  (regarding RC50 v1.01)

Yes, when the rhythm guide is off (that is, when not syncing) as soon
as I switch out of record to "overdub" the loop starts as soon as I
hit the pedal without the momentary "mute".

I haven't used the RC50 much lately -- I have some projects that are
pressing so I have little spare time to experiment with the RC50 now.
Look forward to returning to the RC50 in the future.

-- Kevin