Re: mackie SRM 150's

wow Kris srm450 for floor monitors? not exactly
compact those babies are heavy,i am actually
considering buying them to use them as my main PA
speakers and use my yamahas ms150 as monitors(although
my back problems make me still flirt with the bose
PAS!
Luis
--- Krispen Hartung <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> I love the EV's. I have the SRM 450's, which I use
> for floor monitors, and then I have two EV SxA100
> powered 1X12 cabs...they kick ass:
>
> http://www.krispenhartung.com/gear/ev100.jpg
>
> They are discontinued now and have a replacement,
> which I'm sure is good too. I'm a huge fan of EV
> cabs.
>
> All I need is one powered sub, and I have a comlete
> system, along with my Mackie 1642-VLZ Pro Mixer
> Board
>
> Kris

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Have a burning question?