Re: inaccessability of music

I've done several three-person gigs...(I should probably be ashamed of
this)....I got paid at one of them, the bar was more apologetic than
anything. I also got paid at the Arizona two-person show, just a few
bucks but still appreciated.

The zero-person show, nope! We just slunk our way out of there without
talking to anyone and got back in the van for 11 hours to the next stop
on tour.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com