Re: "self resonating" fretleess electric guitar -- ideas?

On 18 mar 2007, at 22.29, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8<
> Does this help?

Your last post helps a lot, Ted. Thanks for taking the time. I think
the electro-acoustic "C model" Sustainiac would be best for me. I'm
quite experienced with controlling acoustic feedback from years of
playing in bands, standing right beside my tube top plus cabinet.
Hand muting and swaying for optimal feedback acoustics are still
second nature to my playing. I guess I can cut down on the swaying
with the C model though ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)