Re: LD would be so much cooler if...

Hmmmm,

LD is just fine the way it is (IMOHO).

But then again, I'm old school about a lot of other things too.

With the thing loading up my mailbox every day with odd posts on all
sorts of subjects it reminds me you are all here on a daily basis --
like I might forget or something.

It's sort of pro-active, it reaches out (whether you want it or not)
and has become the community it has because of how it works . . . I
think.

If it just sat there and waited for us all to log in, it might not be
nearly so lively at times (though, honestly, sometimes it can be a big
snore).

And besides, don't go waking the sleeping Kim (our host/non-moderator).

He night just decide the whole thing is too much trouble (after 10+
years) decide to retire and shut it down.

Don't mess with something that works just fine as it is.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Best regards,

Ted Killian