Korg MS2000B (with custom made hardcase), Marshall JSM2000 DSL100, and Echoplex Digital Pro for sale!

Well I decided to post ALL of the gear I'm trying to sell on the list, I figured some of you guys might be interested!

First is a Korg MS2000B up for sale, comes with a free keyboard stand and custom made hardcase, I'll take offers around 800 bucks for it

Second is a Marshall JSM2000 DSL100 head for sale.. never giged with, never in a smoking enironment, I've had this thing for a few years and have taken great care of it. However, when I was recording some stuff with it, a moniter fell on the back causing a bit of asthetic damage to it. Nothing that effects playability. Given the demand for the product, I'll take offers around 600 dollars

Lastly is that Echoplex Digital Pro I posted about, got a few offers that are still pending but I figured I'd post again anyways. I'm asking around 650 for it.

All of my gear is in near mint condition because I treat my gear like it's my only child.

I am flexible with payments (yes I accept paypal), and if you're interested i'm sure we can work something out

thanks for your time,
Mike

--
www.myspace.com/ipwnuh4x