Re: Hello Everyone...I'm Back Again!

Ohhh. I only can think to maybe try to download it again. Sometimes I hear of problems that come from the downloading site, like what you experience.

I will look into that.

Jeff

nico spahni <nicosp@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi Jeffrey

I'd love to listen to your music. I couldn't unzip the file, though
:-). Now this could just be my Mac or something you need to look into.

Cheers

Nico

www.recpro.ch
www.myspace.com/nicospahni

Am 22.03.2007 um 05:47 schrieb Jeffrey Collins:

> I just wanted to take this moment to say HELLO to everyone again. I
> haven't been on LD's mailing list for years. I finally got around to
> making my first cd available as a download, and wanted to let everyone
> here know about it.
>
> Jeffrey Collins - Guitar Sonatas Vol 1
>
> Included are all 320KBPS MP3 Files. Seperate and individual for
> playing on your ipod or your cd player.
>
> Please enjoy.
>
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jwqfw
>
> Looking for earth-friendly autos?