Re: "Loving The Alien" live version with looping

On 30 mar 2007, at 19.08, Travis Hartnett wrote:

> Some of you may remember the original version of this David Bowie
> song from the '80's.  Here's a more recent version with just David
> and a guitarist, Gerry Leonard, making use of a little live looping
> in the verses:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlKwCZDGKb0&mode=related&search=

That's an excellent version of that song! Thanks for posting the tip.
When I saw the gig here in Stockholm four years ago they did it
exactly like that. I guess this was filmed at the same tour? Anyway -
what a nice timing those two guys have when performing that song!
Bravissimo! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)