Nels Cline, guitarist occasionally looping

Hi Loopers,

I have been listening to stuff by Nels Cline lately and really enjoy
it! I kind of "missed the train" regarding Wilco, thinking they were
" just a country influenced band that mocked up their songs to sound
like other already existing songs". How stupid of me - I know better
now after listening to two Wilco albums on a row :-))   But the
avantgarde stuff Nels is doing on his own, or in different
collaborations, is really my bag. Amazing stuff! Anyone been to gigs
with him? What's it like? And when Wilco plays live, do they act and
stretch out more, musically speaking, compared to the records?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)