gig spam

tamari nite KLOBUCHAR is playing "FIRST FRIDAY" in the pittsburgh
GARFIELD area, it's an art crawl......i will be at a place called THE
BUILDING.....right on PENN AVE.....it's not my gig, i was just invited
so i can only guess at what i'm going to do.....things kick off at 7
i'll be there early makin' noise and scarin' people......MAMA DON'T LET
YOUR KIDZ GROW UP TO BE LOOPERS.....as my sweety just yelled up the
stairs "can you turn that way down till i'm far away?".....E-MAIL
time!.....it was with great fear and trepidation that i pulled my kit
apart and am trying to create a small wmd.....my buddy left his
"beringer euro mixer" here a long time ago and i thought i would give
it a place in my new kit, not a bad little mixer imho.....boy is my
mind awash with infinite options trying to reconfigure this set-up.....
i'm going to throw my distortion pedal in the bag in case the other
musos ask me to join them, all i know at this point is that there will
be a sax player other than that, i'm on my own......YIPPEEEE.....it's
great to be "healthy" enuf to gig again, i'm excited.....my only
corncern is i'm using a very tempramental fender "champ" and a kool
little 15" vox amp rather than my srm's, too heavy for this gig, ain't
no yungins around to help the old man.....i need the 2 amps to get that
btrman wankage goin'.....so you all have time to fly to pittsburgh and
support me, i'll be takin names so have no fear!.....i'll report back
later to, as RICKEEEEE WALKER said in BOISE "let me know when you have
had enuf!".....michael

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
www.ct-collective.com