EM2007

For those of us on the US east coast, we have EM2007 coming up in Philly in
the first week of June (http://event.electro-music.com/) and it promises to
be wonderfully diverse and jam-packed with performers. I've got a half-hour
in one of the theaters, and a 2-hour installation in a gallery (it's in an
art museum). I can't wait to meet all sorts of new musical friends. Plus,
there are numerous open and semi-organized jams. It's a big venue, I guess
-
there seem to be about 4 things happening at any one time.

Is anyone else from LD planning to attend or perform?

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota