OregonLoops

  Ted you've already listed more people than produce the Santa Cruz event.
Rick actually does  most all of the organization and preproduction
himself.
I know Bill does some too-I know he procured that lovely Bose system last
year. Same for Krispen in Boise ,I believe. I can possibly  get another
friend who produces small concerts in Eugene ,and is just getting into
looping himself- (he did  something related w 2 echoplexes  and the Suntar
double necked solid body dulcimer,one neck fretless,made by  one of the
original Alembic guys)in the mid 70s ) He also has lot's of
experience,with
all sizes of events ,and has venues sound Promo hooked up.The right venue
is
the challenge,as I see it. Somewhere outside,not in a town would be
wonderful.  It is possible to use public lands for events sometimes but
that
means bringing in everything incuding power.Would have to be summer.
Portland or Eugene make the most sense.Portland probably better draw,
pulls
from whole Willamette valley,closer to Seattle .You're in Medford/Ashland
area? far for you . Could also do a series of concerts instead of a one
off
event ,say one each in Ashland,Eugene,Bend Ptld?

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507