Re: Blog for Oregon or PacNW Loop Festival

Qua,

I've tried to register and log in. But it hasn't worked yet for me.

In some ways I think keeping it on the LD list helps spark interest and
input from the whole community -- which might not be there if we move
the discussion offlist.

I'm all for trying it though.

Ted