Re: Oberheim EDP Issue

Thanks much, I'll check it out.  It happens whether I use the foot switch or not.  If I use the footswitch it also makes a horrifying sound.

Drew

----- Original Message ----
From: Sheila Olson <onelonecrow@earthlink.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 1:29:16 PM
Subject: Re: Oberheim EDP Issue

Welcome to the list Drew.

If you are using the foot controller when this happens, there is a good
chance you have a bad foot switch record button.
I'm sure that within a few hours someone on this list can provide you
with a link to procure a new one, or you might try to
search the LD archives.

                 joe

On Monday, May 14, 2007, at 09:24 AM, Drew Rittgers wrote:

> Hi, I am new to this list and posting because of a question I have.
> My EDP is resetting itself whenever I hit the record button.  Has
> anyone here experienced this?  What is the best way to go about
> solving the problem?  Any input is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew

<image.tiff>

> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
Welcome to the list Drew.

If you are using the foot controller when this happens, there is a
good chance you have a bad foot switch record button.

I'm sure that within a few hours someone on this list can provide you
with a link to procure a new one, or you might try to

search the LD archives.

                joe

<excerpt>Hi, I am new to this list and posting because of a question I
have.  My EDP is resetting itself whenever I hit the record button.
Has anyone here experienced this?  What is the best way to go about
solving the problem?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

</excerpt><<image.tiff>

<excerpt>