Re: AW: HOOOOORAY FOR US!!!!!!!

Helo Ted!

I gladly do so, but so far only Bill replied that he did not manage
to scan it and offered to send me one down! But it would take a week,
and my scanner is not good either...

so, who is got a scanner and a GP and a heart for those who dont, please?

thanks
Matthias

--

          ---> http://www.matthiasgrob.com