Re: Mics

I thought it was Sennheiser E609. They are cheap ($80 USD)and sound very good. They say the old 409s sound better... haven't used one.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 15-May-07, at 7:43 PM, L.A. Angulo wrote:

For what is worth a friend of mine swears by the
SENNHEISER E606 for miking a guitar amp live,,he says
it makes the sm57 sounds like a cheap radio mic.
Gotta try it see if its true!
Luis

--- samba - <sambacomet@hotmail.com> wrote:

I like the Sennheiser 421. It's what I prefer for
percussion. unless a
supercardiod 441 is available. I don't own
either-they're expensive.They had
an ad in recording magazine picturing an
oscilloscpope reading of 421
reading a starting pistol ( for starting races) and
it just shows this big
black blip. I would have expected total
distortion,but it was clean as a
whstle.. Sennheiser has some stage mics,clearly
designed to compete with
Shures that sound great. I have some experience w
Neuman kms 105s
,incredible . AKG has new stage mics ,c-5 condenser
and d-5,dynamic

More photos, more messages, more storage—get 2GB
with Windows Live Hotmail.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/