Re: HOOOOORAY FOR US!!!!!!!

Quoting Stefan Tiedje <Stefan-Tiedje@addcom.de>:

> Luigi Meloni schrieb:
> > I will be forced to buy it on amazon, cdbuy or other internet vendor.
>
> This reminds me, when I was looking for BLUE, even Fnac the biggest
> record store in Paris wouldn't have it and the personel even had never
> heard of Bill Bruford in their life...
> I found it on ebay for 1 Euro + shipping (which was more... ;-)

It doesn't have very good distribution; I'm pretty sure it's on Tony's
Papa Bear
Records.  There's a live double CD too: Blue Nights.

My wife and I saw them play the House of Blues in Cambridge, MA.  Great
show,
though it's such a horrible venue: long and narrow.  Tony's parents were
there.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light