Re: repeater news

FWIW - I purchased the OS upgrade this afternoon.

I received an email within a half hour that said it would ship sometime
within 3 business days.

An hour later I received a 24-page PDF file of an addendum to the manual
for the OS upgrade.  I have not had a chance to read through it yet.

This is neither an endoresement or criticism of the product/process; I
just wanted to share my experience so far.

Now I will have to find that strange power supply for the Repeater since I
have not turned it on since getting an LP-1 from the first batch in 2006.
I barely remember what the Repeater could/could not do before the upgrade
it has been so long and I never played with the beta OS.