Re: repeater news

I just got off the phone with Adam Scolaro - seemed to be a reasonable
guy.  I asked him about their plans to participate in Loopers Delight,
and he said that they hoped to do that in the future.  In the
meantime, it would be just talk, and it would be better for them to
work on actually delivering a product...

They have some OS upgrades in stock right now, with another batch due
to arrive in a week.  (I didn't ask about free downloads...)

It also looks like there is a press release and a manual update at
http://www.electrixpro.com now...

Doug

http://www.analognotes.com
http://www.stoogepanels.com